Monday, October 18, 2010

Mmmmk

Well here we are again. Let's just say this job is kicking my butt. I am not able to do much of anything anymore. Today is my day off, well day one of three, and I was planning on doing homework. I just finished one assignment and it about killed me. It is so hard for me to focus on school anymore. Once November starts I am going to kick it into gear and kick some psychology butt. I won't be on the November schedule for work, because I "quit" and what not. If you did not know that.... well now you do haha. It was in my blog a while back. 
Today I had my meeting with my counselor at the college. She told me basically a lot of things I already knew but also a lot of things that I didn't know. I have to take a few classes next semester in order to get into the LPN program in the fall, but she said that should not be a problem. There were a few unexpected classes in there, such as another math class, and just a USU titled class. So next semester my classes will consist of Microbiology (which is a 5 hour long class), math, Medical Terminology, and possibly anatomy. They told me I might not have to take anatomy again, so let's keep our fingers crossed. 
So LPN program in the fall, and RN by 2013. How exciting. So I will be a LPN by summer of next year (as in 2012). Wow I am so excited. Hope I don't get my butt kicked.... actually I am expecting to get my butt kicked, so I'll be holding on tight haha.
I am thinking of ideas for another tattoo. I know my mom is going to be pretty upset, but she was also upset about my last one until she saw it, and realized I'm not stupid, and got something tasteful. So this one will also be tasteful and have a lot of meaning, and also in a place that can be hidden. So the process begins! I am very excited. I said I wouldn't get another one, but I just feel like I want to. Maybe 2 is my number? We will see! I love you mom, don't unlove me please. You will love it I promise, I would never get something you wouldn't approve of .
So yes, that is all. Ryan has a hockey game tonight in about 2 hours, so that will be great. Then who knows. Maybe some more homework we will see. 

 Before I know it, I'll be walking out to this.... ughhhh snow :( stay far far away for as long as possible pleaaaase!

No comments:

Post a Comment