Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where has time gone?!

I almost forgot I had this blog account.... just kidding. I never forgot I just haven't had the time to write in it! So much has happened, and we have been really busy lately. Well, busy for us anyways. First news is that Ryan got a job! Yayy! He is actually at his training deal today. So we were extremely happy for that. 

Also, we moved! April and Ron found the house that April has always wanted, and it took a LONG time for paperwork and all of that stupid stuff the banks have to do. But we are finally all moved in, and all very ecstatic to be in a house, and not cramped in that tiny apartment anymore. I posted pictures on my facebook. If you are reading this, we are friends on facebook, so you should check the pictures out! 


And the best, and my favorite news of all....... we got a puppy!!! Yes, and he is absolutely perfect. He couldn't be more perfect for Ryan and I. And of course he is adorable! Everyone just can't get enough of him. We took him for his first haircut last week and the ladies were all so smitten with him. I love him so much. So Ryan and I have our own little family now! Avery is definitely a little hellion though! He loves to play and tries to get all the cats to play with him. And Boss hates it because Avery is always jumping on him trying to get him to play, but Boss is just soooo lazy he doesn't wanna do anything. Bella and Avery are best buds though. They love to go outside and roll around in the back yard. He is doing great with potty training, he has only had a few accidents since we have been in the house. He sleeps through the night, but around 7:30 in the morning he is ready to be up and running around. I feel like we had a baby! lol I tell everyone about him and stories about him. I just love him so so much. 
Avery bug in his favorite spot. Just look at that face! Gotta love him. 

Well tomorrow is my birthday, and I have to go to class for 4 hours, then work for 4 hours haha. What a birthday hu? But I took off Thursday - Sunday, so we are planning on either going to Colorado or up to Provo this weekend to go shopping and to Jimmy Johns! Yes, Jimmy Johns. Those of you in Effingham probably think I'm crazy, but we don't have one here, and I miss it like crazy! So I shall have some this weekend, and love every second of it! lol
School only has about a month left, and it will be summer! This week I am going to put in my application for the LPN program, so I will be a nervous wreck till about July when I find out if I made it. So fingers crossed!

I will try and write in here more! I really do enjoy it but sometimes the days just go by so fast, and I feel like I can't find the time. Although I know I always have free time. So I'll definitely get back into a groove!
Love you all! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment