Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Blog.... again

So I had originally made a blog a while back, and I went back into it to make a post, well I guess I don't remember the password or something gay. So here I am with a new one!
We are back from Effingham. It really was a great trip, and it was an amazing summer. I am missing it so much, I wish I could still be there. But gotta get back to school in good ole Utah. 
Not a whole lot has been going on since we got back. Trying to find new jobs, and get back into the swing of things. The bank account is really dying without jobs, so hoping to have something come our way, and really soon! 
Less than 2 weeks and we will be on the beach in San Diego soakin up the sun! I can NOT wait!! I know it will have only been a month since I have seen them but I am really stoked about seeing my parents and my brother again. I miss them the second after I leave them. It will be both of my parent's birthdays while we are there, so we plan on having a great time! We have only been back for about 2 or so weeks, but I am definitely ready for a vacation. Utah just does that to me. 
The family here is doing great, and it's great to be back and see them. Just need to get some money coming in and Randi will be a happy camper, it has just been really stressful lately. ( Missing my family, the cinema, having some money, and most of all having friends to spend my time with.) I know I'm a debbie downer, but things just aren't going the way I would like right now :(. Hope to see things get better really soon! 
Will try to keep up with the blog. I always just find myself in a rut because I have nothing to share lol. Nothing ever happens here. I just spend my days in the bedroom, doing homework or watching tv. Ughhh I'm so lame.

1 comment:

  1. Join the club. I'm 25 and still in school. I'm a baby mama lol. I had no idea you moved. How is Utah? I know a couple people there through blogging. It looks beautiful. I'm glad to hear you're a psych student. I could use a good shrink lol

    ReplyDelete