Thursday, January 6, 2011

Earring Holder + Candle = Sad Face

AHHHH! One of the scariest things happened to me last night. Now, I guess someone could say I am being dramatic, but if you had been in the room when it happened, you would understand, and you have to know my sensitive situation LOL I am very obsessed with my hair. I love styling it and I love it long. Since I am awful with makeup and all I go to my hair for my girly outlet.
Okay, so I will set the scene for you. It was around 11 last night, and I was getting ready to lay down and read my book. So I was going to put on my pjs and take my jewelry off, just get comfy. I go over to where my earring holder WAS and was having a little difficulty putting them on there. The backs were kinda slanted so it was taking me a little longer to figure it out. I was leaning over focusing intently on this. Let's have a picture to give you a better picture. 
This is the earring holder that has now been moved over onto the desk.

It was originally right behind that jewelry box behind this candle.... and yes this is the evil candle (makes me sad because I really like this candle and Ryan's amazing aunt got it for me). It had evil motives, guess you can't judge a book by it's cover haha


Oh and see those big red hearts on the earring holder? The ones I wrote about in my last blog, those were the earrings I was putting away. 


Anyway, I was leaning over trying to get the earrings on it, completely oblivious to the fact that my hair was sitting in the flame. WHOOOOSH, yes I heard this sound. Up in flames. I turned around to Ryan who was sitting on the bed, and it looked like my arm was on fire. I thought my shirt was going to catch on fire! So I was waving my arms and trying to pat the fire, basically freaking out!!! Ryan jumped up and was like OMG! 


We got the flame out pretty quick, so I went to the bathroom, and my hair was charred. BLACK. :( And hair was falling out in chunks. I conditioned it, and conditioned it again this morning. When I was in the shower this morning I still smelled the burnt hair. So I was thinking about going somewhere to have someone cut all the burnt ends out, but Ryan and his family said they couldn't even tell today after I styled it and everything. So I guess I'm going to just leave it. Keep slathering the conditioner on until I am actually due for another hair cut. 
I was smart enough to put my hair up tonight haha. I plan on doing that every night. I usually do because I wash my face and take off makeup and all that jazz, but I am going to do it wayyyy earlier  from now on.
Hair pinned up! LOL Ryan playin his game in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment