Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Must.Stay.Awake.

It is so difficult for me to keep my eyes open right now. I feel like I am torturing myself, but it really is for the best. I need to stay up late tonight because I HAVE to get to sleep early tomorrow night. Thursday I have to work from 6:30am to 3 then I have class from 5:30-8:30. So I have a LONG day on Thursday, then I have to wake up and be to work by 6:30 again on Friday. I am extremely happy about going to work and having hours, it feels like it has been a while, I just have had a problem with sleeping lately so I have been up late every night. So hopefully this will help me these next couple days. Like I said I have been staying up late recently, like bad late, but tonight it's just so difficult for me.
I found out today from the counselor at the college that there is a slim chance of me getting into the LPN program in the fall. They only accept 24 students for the program and in my class tonight there was about 20 of us going for the LPN in the fall. And that is only one class! I can only imagine how many others there are out there. They go by a point system and some of the points include being on the list last year, being a resident, having certain licenses, etc. Well I basically qualify for about 2 of the options..... and one is having good grades on the prerequisites, and for 2 of them I have had Cs. Sooooo I almost had a panic attack, because that means I have a very slim chance of making it, but I am still going to work my butt off and apply come March and see what happens! If it doesn't work out, I will work and take some other classes till the next fall. Hopefully all goes well and I get in! Fingers crossed :)
That is about all for now. I have class tomorrow morning then have all day to do whatever. I'll probably work on my math problems or read my micro chapters. We will see what happens.
Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment