Sunday, January 9, 2011

School and Sales

School starts tomorrow! Yikes, where did Christmas break go!? Time went by really fast, but time always goes by fast even though we don't realize it. We will have been in Utah for 2 years come April. So crazy!
But yes, I go back to school in the morning. Last semester all of my classes were online, and I thought I would be okay with that, but it sucked. You don't know how much you appreciate being in classroom listening to a teacher until you take online classes. So I am kind of excited to be going back, plus I changed my major so.... fun fun! I have math tomorrow morning, and I had to go and buy a calculator today for the class. $114! And I will probably only need it for this class, until I take a math for meds class or something like that, but I won't need such a complicated one. Ohhhh well, if I need it, I need it right?
My school bag is all packed and ready! This is the bag I bought a while back that I blogged about! :)


Walgreens has been having AMAZING sales lately. I don't know if this is just a normal thing for Walgreens because I don't ever shop there, but I went in there a few days ago and found some awesome deals. We love candles, so not surprisingly, I went straight to their candle section. They weren't really "on sale" but they were about the same price that you would pay at Walmart or Kmart and they had some cool smelling ones. Bath and Body Works has a candle that is supposed to smell like a fire burning in a fireplace. Ryan and I used to always build a fire in his parent's fireplace whenever we still lived in Effingham, so I really wanted to try this candle. Walgreens just happened to have basically the same candle! So of course I got it! And I got a "Refreshing" candle as well because I couldn't decide on just one haha. 

They also had a lot of hair care items on sale, but I didn't take pictures of them. I got some conditioner and deep conditioning treatments for April and I to share, and hairspray, just some random things. Today I went back to see if they had like mousse and gel on sale because I needed a new one, and figured I would look there before I go to Walmart and spend full price. And I found these. Keep in mind I spent about $2 each on these. Pretty darn great!
So if you are extremely a sucker for sales, like me, head to Walgreens and check everything out! Plus there was a lot of makeup on sale, and all of the Christmas items were marked down 75%. 
So there ya go! Oh I took that picture the night I burnt my hair :( Probably an hour before I did it. Woww I'm stupid, never gonna forget that night. haha
Goodnight guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment