Thursday, April 14, 2011

What!? I'm addicted!!

Second post of the day. Boy am I on a roll...... not really, just bored. So I had to run errands today. Those consisted of going to the post office to send my father something, drop off a movie at Blockbuster, go by work and get my schedule, and go to Walmart to get toppings for our yogurt in class tonight. On Tuesday we made yogurt as our lab project. So today we are going to eat it, but it's plain yogurt so we are supposed to bring toppings to make it taste better haha. I bought vanilla and almond granola and m&ms. Well now, that that was extremely uninformative, I guess I will get to the point haha.
While at Walmart, I browsed..... per usual. I did have a arm full of stuff. But I resisted and put it all back, but on my way out I stopped by the jewelry. They had earrings and necklaces for ONE DOLLAR! Yes, one dollar. I was just ecstatic. If you know me I am extremely cheap when it comes to myself, I don't like spending more than $8 on shirts, clothing, jewelry, etc. The only thing I am some what not cheap on is jeans, but I only go to about $20 for those. When it comes to my family, puppy, or boyfriend, I will go all out, but for myself I can't find the reason to. So I took pictures of the earrings and will post them!
They are kind of hard to see in the picture but they are mixed gold and silver. I love them. And this last picture is the last pair that I got. They just happened to match my outfit today..... how convenient! :)
I have officially pulled out the summer clothes. They have been up in the room for a while but I decided to start putting my tank tops under some cardigans and I love it! 
Alright, so now on to some more FUN stuff lol. I finished my book today, and it was excellent! So for those of you out there that like to read, you should get this book. It's at Walmart too, so you won't have to order it or anything. 
Now I am going to start my new book! I think I blogged a while back about a book called Kissed by an Angel. It had three books in one, well the book I am reading next is a sequel to those. So I am very very excited!! I loved those books! Well I just love that author in general, I have all but 2 of her books (I do plan on getting those two though! haha). This book is also at Walmart, but the first books in the series are not, so if you want to read them you will have to order them or go to a Barnes and Noble or something.
Well that was fun!This was a good post! Talked about my two addictions, well two of many... shopping and reading! lol Hopefully I will be blogging soon about classes and what not. Or maybe something good will happen.... doubt it, but MAYBE! Welp talk to ya'll later! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment