Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's get a move on!

It's 12:30 and I just woke up and got out of the shower.... is that bad?! Having all of my classes online has really made me lazy I think. I really have no reason to be up early. When I get up I shower and attempt to look nice ( which I don't know why considering I don't ever go anywhere), and then i get straight on my computer. I feel like my computer is my new boyfriend, I spend more time with it than I do with Ryan. Homework, Blackboard, facebook, Youtube, all of my time is spent on these.
I feel like I am just at a stand still in life. Maybe it's because I am up in this room all the time, but lately I have been the worst pessimist. I don't like being that way around Ryan because none of this is his fault, but considering he is my roommate, boyfriend, best friend (only friend here), and everything else he could possibly be, he sees me at my worst and my best. Lately it has definitely been my worst.
This weekend the new Resident Evil movie comes out! And I personally, am very excited. I know a lot of people seem like they think they are going to be disappointed, but I have hope. The only crappy thing is that we don't get anything in 3d here. They don't even accept credit cards or debit cards at our theaters. Yep that's the wonderful town we live in. But anyways, I am very excited! Something to look forward to! 
Plus I am starting the countdown to San Diego...... 12 days and counting! woohooo.... I can feel the waves on my feet and sun on my face already! I know I am going to cry when I see the parents at the airport, gosh.... can't wait. 
Another boring day ahead of me...... yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment