Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Story

So we have a pretty interesting story on how we met and came to be where we are today.
I knew of Ryan in high school because he was friends with my boyfriend at the time. Random I know, but I always thought he was such a cutie! I remember on one occasion my friend and I were standing in the lunch line at school and he just happened to be standing in front of us. All we talked about was how adorable he was. And don't forget I had a boyfriend at the time lol. I believe we said hey to each other and he's like " You're Travis' girlfriend, right?" Yes, sexy face, I am. hahahaha but anywho!
That was our only time we spoke in high school. Then I started working at the cinema, and guess who just happened to work there also, adorable skater boy, Ryan. I was always staring at him and getting butterflies when he came into work. Then at "previews" where we watch the movies before they come out, we officially made assigned seats next to each other. And of course we flirted during every single movie, I think we annoyed people, but we didn't care. 
Eventually, I randomly texted him at work. I got his number off the employee list and made it as casual as possible. From then on we couldn't stop talking to each other.
I was dating someone at the time, and that had to end real quick, for other reasons than Ryan, but I will say he had something to do with it. So we started talking more and more, but there were other guys at the time that liked me and I told him I didn't wanna date anyone just yet, because I didn't wanna hurt anyone, I just wanted to be single. 
So one of the guys I was talking to went and told Ryan that we were going to start dating, and he thought he should let Ryan know. This was all behind my back and I had no knowledge of this, maybe he thought it would improve his chances or something. Well Ryan decided to stop talking to me after this. 
TO BE CONTINUTED! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment