Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to Life....

HELLO!  I'm Randi, and I used to write in the blog, but I guess you all have probably forgotten that, since I have been gone, gone for way too long. (as I said that in my head it was all sing songy.) Anywho, I have been gone because I was in San Diego. Ahhhh so absolutely amazing! I said it was going to be life changing, but we didn't end up doing all the things we had talked about, so it wasn't too life changing haha, but it was still a very wonderful, needed, and bonding filled vacation. I know that if I were to blog about my trip it would be way toooo long and no one would wanna read it, so I am going to just put a little in each blog about it. 
Ryan and I drove up to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel on Sunday night. Salt Lake is 3 hours away and the drive sucks big ones, so we didn't wanna have to drive that early in the morning. We went to the mall and watched The Town (awesome), then went back and ordered some delish pizza.
The first couple days were pretty cold (jeans and a sweater), but we still got out and went site seeing, walked the boardwalk, toured around the hotel, and spent time with my brosef. We went and toured where Jordan works, and gotta get inside of the helicopters. It made me so proud of my brother, he is amazing. Then we went to his apartment and hung out. Definitely a bachelor pad! but very nice for sure.  
That was basically our first day there. Went back to the hotel, and slept, we were all wore out. Now I am back in the" Vernaal", as my dad would say, working my butt off. Gettin up at 5 or 5:30 every morning, really does suck, but it's worth it cuz we are dirt poor. Ughhhhhh..... money. Hate it.
Welp, that's all folks...hmmmm...yeah. :)
It's bein stupid and won't let me upload any pictures, so next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment