Saturday, September 11, 2010

2 Years, Oh My Goodness

It has officially been two years that Ryan and I have been together. Well as of 11 pm tonight. Ahh, I just love him so so much. He is the love of my life and I honestly do not know what I would do without him. He is my best friend, lover, listener, just about anything you can think of, he is that for me. He has stayed with me after seeing me at my worst, and at my best, so I know that he is a keeper haha. Although I miss home a lot, if he is in Utah, there is no where else I would rather be. I moved here with him a little more than a year ago, and it has only made us grow and made our relationship stronger.
I know that he is the one for me, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I have no doubts about that. I will post another blog about how we met, and our story. I feel it is a good enough occasion to do that right!? 
Oh I just love him so so much! 
I love you Ryan, and these past two years have been the best two years I could ever ask for. 
I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment